Apart from professional proofreading and copy-editing of your scientific documents, we also provide science consulting services which include (but are not limited to):
Numerical modelling & data analyses
- Lagrangian and Eulerian modelling of phytoplankton cells
- Monte Carlo simulations and Random Walks in Biology
- Optical ray tracing through free falling rain drops
- Parasite infectivity modelling
- Turbulence modelling by Kinematic Simulation
- identification of rapidly-evolving genes involved in fungal pathogenicity, host specialization and potentially speciation
- the role of transposable elements and repeats on mitochondrial genome rearrangements
- development of Phylo-MCOA: a method based on multiple co-inertia analysis for the identification of outlier genes and species in phylogenomic studies
- Many more ...
We can ensure that your proposal is written in very good English and our experience can help you avoid obvious mistakes and increase your chances to get your project funded.
Publication quality figures
We work with Matlab, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel, and SigmaPlot and can provide you with high resolution figures in all common graphics formats (jpeg, tiff, eps, png, etc.).
Science communication & outreach
At XpertScientific, we charge our clients for reimbursable expenses and an hourly or project-negotiable rate for our consulting services. Because the services we provide are rather diverse, and project duration may vary from a few days to several months, we cannot be more specific. So please feel free to contact us with a short outline of the services you require and we will be happy to provide you with a concrete price estimate that is tailored to your specific needs.
Some of our clients